CRC-DORRA “Member of DORRA Group” is eagerly looking for highly motivated, competent, and professional calibers enjoying a high degree of commitment and enthusiasm to be part of its Engineering team :
Job Title: Architectural Shop Drawings & BIM Engineer
Job Code: ARCH-BIM-HQ-COM
· BSc in Architectural Engineering from a reputable university.
· 4+ years of experience with min. 2+ years of experience using BIM.
· Excellent experience with Revit & Navisworks.
· Previous experience working for prestigious fully-finished projects (towers, hotels, administration/commercial buildings, hospitals, etc.).
· Modeling and Production of shop drawings using Revit.
· Coordinating with different disciplines.
· Reviewing BIM models and producing Clash reports from Naviswork.
· Creating Revit families to match the approved material submittals.
· Troubleshooting of technical issues in coordination with the Consultant and project team.
· Attending the coordination meetings.
If you are interested to be part of CRC family and you meet the above requirements, kindly send your updated résumé
whilst quoting the Job code you are applying for in the subject line.