Cleopatra Hospital looking for
Cleopatra Hospitals Group (CHG) is Egypt’s largest private hospital group by number of hospital beds and number of operating hospitals, Established in 2014 and listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange in 2016.
Cleopatra Hospitals Group currently operates six of the nation’s leading hospitals alongside two newly inaugurated polyclinics, encompassing 779 total beds and over 50 specialties with over 1,500 resident doctors and consultants and 900 nursing staff.
The Head nurse supervise and evaluate a variety of nursing activities to effectively provide a high quality of patient care,
the head nurse should have the patient care management to ensure that patient needs met, staff management to guide and evaluate and correct staff nurses in their practices, floor management to ensure that the process running smoothly to fulfill the hospital goals.
• Receive, coordinate, and follow up all of the orders, diagnostic procedures, lab tests, and investigation required for the patient, to ensure high quality of patient care and efficiency of services.
• Prepare nurses' duties and assignments with the proper ratio depending on acuity level of the patient, and staff knowledge and skills, and according to CHG policy, to provide a high standard of nursing service within the hospital’s policy.
• Attend daily patients’ rounds with assigned staff to ensure that staff implements all nursing procedures, duties, and patients' care is carried out as directed by physician's instructions.
• Monitor medication preparation, and administration, and Ensure safe protection of medications and narcotics according to CHG policy, and reporting medication error
• Supervise documentation of staff nurses, and ensure that all documentations are accurate, and completed according to CGH
• Coordinate admission, transfers of the patient in and out of the floor with other departments, to ensure continuity of care.
• Responsible for applying handover properly.
• Ensure attendance and the punctuality of nursing staff, according to CHG policy.
Qualification, and Skills Requirements:
• Nursing Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience as Head Nurse
• 3- 6 years of progressively responsible experience in Nursing
• Strong leadership and team management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with subordinates and senior management.