The Direct Sales Officer is responsible for implementing sales plan for the department to achieve the goals set by the Retail Management and implements the Direct Sales initiatives set by the Department.
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACOUNTABILITIES
- Maximizes products sales to reach set targets by probing customer needs
- Implements the detailed sales plans to achieve his/her targets
- Plans daily calls and visits to ensure achievement against targets
- Promotes EGBANK products and services through direct and cross selling techniques to achieve the bank’s goals and increase its market share in those products
- Maintains a strong relationship with customers and work constantly on improving it, and ensures that service quality exceeds customers’ expectations and fulfills customers’ needs on a level that ensures preserving those customers
- Represents the bank in the exhibitions and campaigns that the bank conducts to reflect the best image of the bank