A multinational company located in Cairo is looking for an" Accounting Clerk”
- Responsible to manage day-to-day Accounts Payable.
- Make efforts to maintain all vendor accounts within payment terms and company policy
- Responsible for monthly Accounts Payable aging.
- Responsible for assigned vendor account reconciliations and necessary follow up action.
- Responsible for monthly book closing activities as assigned.
- Track, manage and resolve customer queries and complaints, escalate to team leader.
- Ad hoc operational duties &responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- 0-6 Months of experience working in the Finance Department.
- Excellent written &oral communication skills.
- Excellent English.