Mersal foundation is looking to hire a creative and passionate content writer to manage and create content for all of online and offline materials
• Research the Development section related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for newsletters, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website, and all printed materials.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for printed and online ads.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying donors’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the organization’s current content.
• Requesting and following up with data reports from all parties.
• Creating Presentations and reports.
• Supporting in Proposal and concept notes writing.
The Requirements for the job:
• High Researching abilities
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• A portfolio of published materials.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Highly Effective communication skills.