MEP Company requires The following position
About MEP Company:
Founded in 2015, backed with profound experience in the field of Electromechanical, MEP has been and still presents a significant recognized standard of contribution in the construction industry.
About the position:
Qualification & Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Civil / Electrical Engineering).
• Minimum 10 - 15 Years of overall experience with 5 years as a project manager.
• Master’s Degree and/or PMP Certification is a plus.
• Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Arabic language is required.
• Proven ability to lead technical and non-technical team by having different fields of expertise.
• Able to communicate in short and effective manner and to handle complex technical issues.
• Able to take decisions in complex situation.
• Executive and administrative awareness.
• Focus and logical thinking.
• Calm and non-impulsive.
• The ability to face critical situations with wisdom and intelligence.
• Take responsibility and face the consequences of the decisions taken.