A well-known company is now #hiring for a project in the railway sector the position of Stakeholder Specialist with the following requirement:
“Stakeholder Specialist is primary contact with all external parties and will meet, discuss and understand their needs and issues and manage their expectations with regards to the various public transport projects making up the program for the project”.
· Bachelor's degree
· Min. 15 years of experience in railway/metro.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Must be able to facilitate meetings and events.
· Ability to develop relationships and build trust amongst internal and external stakeholders, using diplomacy at every stage
· Influencing and communication skills
· Written communication skills and attention to detail
· Project management, organizational and planning skills
· Ability to communicate complex issues with clarity
· Ability to analyze data, interpret changing environments and present briefings to a variety of audiences at various levels in the organization
· Ability to manage own workload and competing stakeholder priorities to meet agreed deadlines