MEP Company requires The following position
About MEP Company:
Founded in 2015, backed with profound experience in the field of Electromechanical, MEP has been and still presents a significant recognized standard of contribution in the construction industry.
About the position:
Mechanical tender Engineer
•Preparing price studies for different tenders
• Preparing and presenting technical proposals
•Studying projects from the technical side and submitting inquiries to the consultant and the owner
• Preparing notes on contracts before assigning the project
• Preparing a complete file about the project and submitting it to the Project Implementation and Needs Management Department
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Power Engineering.
• AutoCAD, Revit, Office.
• A construction background is a must.
• (2-4) years’ Experience
• Focus and logical thinking.
• High IQ.
• Calm and non-impulsive.
• Honesty and honesty.
Good listening, understanding and perceiving situations with awareness and focus