Cleopatra Hospitals Group (CHG) looking for
Cleopatra Hospitals Group (CHG) is Egypt’s largest private hospital group by number of hospital beds and number of operating hospitals, Established in 2014 and listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange in 2016.
Cleopatra Hospitals Group currently operates six of the nation’s leading hospitals alongside two newly inaugurated polyclinics, encompassing 779 total beds and over 50 specialties with over 1,500 resident doctors and consultants and 900 nursing staff.
Today, CHG’s hospitals enjoy a track record of success that exceeds 30 years and includes brand names such as Cleopatra Hospital, Cairo Specialized Hospital, Nile Badrawi Hospital, and Al Shorouk Hospital, along with the two latest additions of El Katib Hospital and Queens Hospital.
The corporate compensation manager is responsible for managing the compensation function through the group. The compensation manager plans and develops new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company's goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
· Manages the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs and benefits procedures
· Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
· Provides advice to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
· Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
· Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
· Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field
· 7- 10 years of progressively responsible experience in compensation and benefits
· Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
· Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel.
· Strong leadership and team management skills.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
· Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.