We are seeking a dynamic Social Media Specialist/Receptionist to be the first face and often the first voice of UCOS. We place great value upon the responsibility of meeting and greeting visitors, clients, and viewers in person and on social media. This position will have social media duties including followers’ engagement, listening and moderation, including updating the internal phone list. You will also interact with our digital and marketing teams.
• Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences.
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Greet guests in person and viewers online via our social media channels
• Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
• From 0-2 Years of experience.
• Very good command of English.
• possess strong organization and communication skills.
• Operational knowledge of front desk operations.
• Knowledge of Social Media and marketing experience.
• Ability to interact productively and positively with fellow employees.
• Advanced interest in local news events and all social media platforms.
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Perfect Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive personnel information.