We are Hiring
1) Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
2) Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system updated.
3) Tracking the employees’ attendance records, annual leaves, penalties.
4) Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
5) Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
6)Dealing with government authorities, such as the labour office, social insurance office, and build a strong relationship with them to solve any issue or problem concerning employees.
7) Follow-up the issuance of medical IDs and the extraction of another "replacement of lost.
8)Support other assigned functions.
9) Can join immediately
· Good Command of English
· Experience not less than 5 years
· Good knowledge of ERP systems