Engineer with different specializations (appointment)
The entity requesting the advertisement: Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation
Job group: specialist jobs
Specific group: For engineering jobs
Its subsidiary: the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation
Job description: This job is located in the third job level C at the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation and its affiliates in the different governorates.
Basic Skills: Passing the necessary training provided by the Ministry to successfully fill the job, as determined by the employer.
Technical skills: Familiarity with a foreign language. Proficiency in the use of computers and its applications.
Terms of applicants
Age: The applicant should not be more than 30
Qualification Requirements: An appropriate engineering qualification
Required documents: 1. A recent personal photo.
2. A recent and valid copy of the original national ID card.
3. A copy of the academic qualification.
4. A copy of the higher qualification (if any).
5. A copy of the criminal status sheet addressed to the Central Agency for Organization and Administration.
6. A copy of the position certificate from the military or public service.
7. A copy of the qualification certificate (integrated services card) in case of disability.
Number of jobs required: 238