with 2-3 years of Experience.
· Accounts payable (Creating invoices & POs).
· Treasury daily transaction & preparing bank statement, overtime sheet, commissions.
· Preparing monthly, quarterly reports (Cost ).
· Follow up with the vendors to send the payment within the due date.
· Provide appropriate accounting information to vendors when needed.
· Follow up with everything related to the treasury.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Faculty of commerce English section is a MUST)
Excellent written English language is a MUST.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
Very good in Microsoft Office tools (Excel).
Experience in a similar role from 1-2 years
Job Location Giza- Mohandsien.
Job Type: (Full Time) Office Based.
Days Off: Friday- Saturday
Working hours: (11:00 AM To 7:30 PM).