Duties & Responsibilities
Ø Prepare projects documentations: Low Level Design, Implementation plan, and testing plan.
Ø Resolve network incidents related to SP.
Ø Work as support to resolve customers issues related to SP.
Ø Interface with vendors support to solve customer issues related to SP.
Ø Perform network audits.
Ø Prepare and perform Proof of Concepts and Demos.
Ø Provide Presales and design activities within SP.
Ø Possibility to be outsourced for short terms contracts to our Telco customers
· Experience from 4 to 6 Years.
· Good understanding of routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP).
· Good understanding of MPLS and its applications (L2vpn, L3vpn, VPLS, CSC …).
· Network automation and programmability skills (Java, Python, REST, Ansible, Cisco NSO, Nornir, etc ...)
· NFV & SDN knowledge is plus.
· Basic understanding of Linux operating systems.
.CCIE knowledge “Certification Preferred”.