About the job:
· Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
· Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
· Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
· Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
· Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs
· Administer and manage employee insurance plans.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, law or a relevant field.
· Communication, leadership and presentation skills.
· Excellent Microsoft skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
· Very good English skills (written, spoken, reading and writing)
· HR diploma is must.
· Strong knowledge of labor legislation