· Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other business-related field.
· Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience with the exposure in the fields of procurement including supplier relationship management, request for quotation, vendor evaluations, negotiation, process purchase orders, follow up on orders, delivery control, expediting the materials to ensure on-time delivery services, purchased are according to specifications and within the assigned budget.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Effective communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external interested parties.
· Flexibility to work well in a dynamic and demanding team environment.
· Tracks, and reports the progress of all procurement activities to the management.
· Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
- Preferably to be Males & Egyptians.