15 years+ of experience in Construction sector. French is a must.
- Lead and oversee all aspect of day-to-day Accounting activities
- Manage the working capital, in particular AR, AP, cash and taxes
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Review all reconciliations and control accounts
- Completion of all monthly accounting reporting requirements within required deadlines and Coordinate with the Group consolidation team (consolidation package)
- Organize and update financial records; monitor all bookkeeping
- Ensure tax reporting processes are accurately completed, submitted and payments (if any) made within required timeframes
- Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws, regulations, and International standards
- Under the control of the CFO, handling the day to day correspondence with auditors, tax advisors, as well as relevant government authorities on audit and statutory issues
- Build a team to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance to limits of authority and procedures for finance and accounting