Managing the Personnel team to ensure the full respect of procedures.
· Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurance,…)
· Responsible for maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government ageagencie
· Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data, update all data base.
· Maintains employees benefits programs.
· The ability to deal with 1800 employee.
· Manage a huge database for the employees.
· Responsible for Archiving and review employee files
· Responsible for hiring process for new comers
· Responsible for penalties for all staff
· Responsible for clearance forms and follow up process
· Responsible for medical & life insurance pproces
· Bachelor degree in law.
· Great knowledge of labor law is a must .
· Retail background “preferred.
· Experience not less than 7 years in personnel function.
· Excellent communication skills
· Planning skills .
Excellent Ms Office
· System user (Oracle ) is Preferred