* Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities, (Electrical, HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing) Tenders.
* Obtain factored / sub-supplier costs where necessary.
* Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
* Attend clarification meetings with the Client when required.
* Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign-off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
* Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
* Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
* Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
* Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices, and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
* All other duties as relevant to the post.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering from Governmental Universities Only.
* Cairo Residence Only.
* 5-7 years of solid experience.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Experience in dealing with complex tenders.