1. Execute the marketing strategy and plan.
2. Conduct market research and competition analysis
3. Provide forecasting of the sales based on market insights
4. Develop survey designing.
5. Analyze and classify client and survey data.
6. Understanding business objectives to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
7. Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
8. Enhance the company’s voice and presence through offline channels.
9. Responsible for customer education plans .
10. Manage offline media relations and requests with vendors.
11. Write press releases, speeches and other Public Relations duties. 12. Plan and supervise events, seminars, and conferences etc.
13. Support the implementation of promotional plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or Statistics Master in Business Administration
- 10+ years’ experience, minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing Management and Analytics
- Proven record of working independently
- Strong business sense and strategic thinking
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills