· Developing sustainable talent acquisition, hiring plans, and strategies
· Designing, planning and executing employer branding activities including all possible platforms.
· Using HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools.
· Designing, planning, and executing several talent acquisition tools across all business lines with the suitable and efficient outcomes
· Leading, overseeing, and supervising members of the Talent Acquisition team.
· Setting strategies and plans for career path and retention in aligning with performance management and training and development
· Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
Specific Skills & Competencies required:
· In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
· Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological tests, etc.)
· Hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards.
· Experience with HRIS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· Hr Certificate would preferable.