Due to the expansions, urgently required for a steel fabrication company
(Senior Production Engineer)
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Prepare reports and submit them to Factory Manager.
- Achieve production targets and schedules while ensuring product standards that exceed customer expectations.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products to promote efficient utilization.
- Taking needed action to overcome any sudden and unexpected challenges in production.
- Analyzes daily production rates and monitors any drop in productivity, with assessment and solving of cause if drop.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor Mech. / Production engineering.
- 8+ years' experience in similar field.
- Experience in steel (Sheet Metal) is a must.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing
- Strong personality and able to handle blue collars is a must.
Only candidates who meet the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply.
Apply your C.V on email@example.com with job title in subject, please.