ALSAFY Group is hiring #Recruitment_Specialist
- Responsible for All the hiring process.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Document interview results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc...) for future analysis, as well as all no-show reasons.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- And any other recruitment task.
- Experience in technology and retail industry is preferred from 2-4 years.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Team spirit.
- Bachelor's degree, and Human Resources Management certificate is a must.
Interested can apply by sending the updated CV & and mention the job code (RS-100)