• Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
• 1-3 years of administrative experience.
• Very Good command of English.
• Must be presentable with Strong organizing and planning skills.
• Excellent communication & Computer skills (MS Office)
• Prior experience in communicating with the top management level is needed.
• Daily managing & arranging appointments and meetings
• Organize and plan all top management travels and hotel accommodations.
• Booking meeting rooms, Attend and take minutes of meetings.
• Assist CEO, GM and Deputy GM in any related tasks.
• Arrange meetings, Prepare reports and presentations.
• Create solid filing system for any related board members activities.