• Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in sales position.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
• Experience closing enterprise level deals
• Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
• Be representative with an excellent command in English as well as Microsoft office programs.
• Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships with clients and seeking out new sales opportunities.
• Increase client satisfaction rate and maintain positive client experience.
• Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets.
• Close deals and handle clients’ concerns.
• Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
• Perform insightful market and competitive research.