It is preferred that the IT Support Specialist has qualifications in one or more of the following: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, CCNA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install Operating System (Windows 10 & Win sever 2012, 2016, 2019).
- Install and test applications.
- Run security scans regularly to ensure no security breaches on end-user devices (Kaspersky).
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops and printers, and software.
- Ensure computers and printers are communicating on the LAN/wireless and to the internet.
- Setting up and troubleshooting wireless networks.
- Email setup and troubleshooting.
- Manage daily operations of the IT department.
- Assist with the installation of any new hardware and software.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades.
Candidate must be
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Gender: Male
· Age: Min 22 Max 27