1. Understanding the needs and requirements of the Functional consultant (FICO, MM, SD, PM, PP/QM) to provide the best possible solution
2. Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements
3. Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
4. Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
5. Developing SMART Forms, ADOBE forms, and workflow.
6. Develop test plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a technical field is required
2. 1 year of ABAP development experience
3. SAP Certified in ABAP Technology or Frameworks Experience
4. Familiar with OOP, workflow, web dynpro
5. Basic overview/school knowledge of C, C++, SQL
6. Basic knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry is an advantage
7. Willing to design, code and maintain the complex custom-build solutions
8. Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation project