QualiDev Hiring to Qualified team
System Engineer (Technical Specialist)
Identity Solution (AD, MIM), MS Azure, MS EMS, MS OMS , MS Virtualization, Private and Public Cloud & System Center Family.
Messaging Solution (Exchange Server, Exchange Online)
• Possess solid In-depth product capability feature, function, concept, complex configuration.
• Analyze and handle complex situations solely or assigning takes to consulting resource.
• Provide in-depth product demonstration and carry out documented product configuration procedure.
• Install, configure/customize, deploy, and use products /components / tools in a specific area.
• Ability to walk Customers through demos/POC based on common scenarios.
• Conduct workshops\tech-talk session with the customer on Supportability reviews\Best practices\Competitive Products and solutions.
• Awareness of competitive products and resources that can be referred to for positioning product against competitive products.
• Flexible, responsible and ownership oriented.
• Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
• Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently and self-manage day-to-day work.
• Build Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s.
• Able to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning strategy.
• Provide presale support across Network Solutions.
• Get updated in technologies and finalize the required exams.
• Support business needs whenever it is required and provide input for technical activities to improvise operations.
Requirements and Skills
• Qualified and experienced technical professionals, with a minimum 1+ years’.
• Organizational and mentoring skills.
• Professional experience in delivering Infrastructure Projects.
• Excellent skills in requirements analysis and design.
• Practical experience in handling customers’ requests.
• Strong skills in producing technical documentation.
If you are interested send your C.V
with a subject line tittle (System Engineer)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems
• Strong scripting and technical skills