A huge bank requires to hire the following position:
Wealth Relationship Manager
· Developing a business plan to acquire new wealth clients (Affluent) by selling a high quality service
· Achieving sales targets in line with the best services practice by generating leads, sales & referred business to meet monthly sales.
· Increase total portfolio balance of existing customer base of whom the bank defines as ' Wealth Clients' & those that have a potential to develop into wealth clients by identifying the hidden needs and aspirations of clients and meet them through offering a financial plan specifically designed to meet the needs of each client.
·Dealing with client’s requests to project an image of trust & ensure a zero-error execution of transactional processing.
· Maximizing profitability and sales performance by conducting continuous calls to existing and new clients.
· Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in relationship management (Wealth Management)
· Proven track record of relationship management and sales.
· Excellent in English language.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
If interested, please send your cv ; please mention the title in the subject line