We are looking for Warehouse Manager to join in Arab Union Glass factory in 5th settlement with the following requirements:
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with factory policies and vision.
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
· Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
· Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
· Prepare annual budget.
· Make training plan for storekeepers to raise the scientific and practical efficiency.
· Plan work shifts, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
· Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
·Working on receiving, adding and counting raw materials and supplies.
· Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Job Requirements: –
• Suitable bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a warehouse manager in industrial field.
• Cairo resident is must.
• Proficient user of ERB systems.
• must have a background in 5S & lean manufacturing.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Superior attention to details.
• Strong Leadership Skills.
if you are Interested candidates please send your update CV’s with recent photo and mention the title in subject bar