Senior document controller is urgently needed to work at DORRA Development.
· Develop and maintain the Documents Management System
· Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
· Monitor the design information transfer between the Engineering Sector, sites, consultants, contractors, and all stakeholders.
· Track and log original document files for all projects and departments.
· Monitor the tracking of drawings and submittals approval processes.
· Communicate and liaise with department heads and management to agree on standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, and handover to ensure consistency in document control as required.
· Print and distribution work packages.
· Responsible for writing all letters for different departments.
· Responsible for maintaining all ISO documents ( If any ).
· Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
· General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, numbering, and all other aspect related to documents control quality.
– (7:10) years of experience in any relevant field
If interested, please send your CV & mentioning Senior Document Controller in the subject of your email.