1. Prepare bank transfers and checks for clients based on Account officer request on Trade Net, and secure approval/signatures promptly. Ensure that approved transfer letters is sent to the bank on the due date and checks are issued duly.
2. Prepare journal entries for prepaid expenses, accounts payable, miscellaneous commissions, accrued expenses, various expense accounts, mobile invoices and other required allocations.
3. Handle the firm’s expenses ( cash, bank transfer and checks)
4. Settle all transactions on a daily basis on the firm’s account.
5. Carry out DVP client settlement in Trade Net on a daily basis.
6. Update and prepare banks and client reconciliations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
7. Prepare journal entry to settle trades on a daily basis with clearing bank.
8. Prepare journal entries, checks, cash withdrawals and deposits, and record daily journal entries on the system.
9. Pass entries for shortfall/ prorate related to clients in accounting system.
10. Assist in the preparation of month-end and year-end accounting reports, adjusting entries, financial statements, and related reports.
11. Ensure that all reporting are complying with the firm's policies and procedures.
12. Maintain all payment filling and record management.
13. Cooperate with all colleagues and departments to fulfill the department’s goal
1. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting). Advanced degree preferred.
2. A minimum 2- 5 years’ experience.
3. Basic knowledge of Accounting Principles.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office Applications.
5. Fluent in English. Writing & speaking.
6. Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
7. Ability to build partnerships and work well in teams.
8. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
9. Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
10. Detail oriented; works with a high degree of accuracy.
11. Flexibility in handling new tasks.
12. Ability to work under pressure.
13. Adherence to business attire and high sense of commitment.