Write and post job descriptions on career websites and newspapers.
Source candidates by using databases and social media.
Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters.
Conduct phone or in-person interviews.
Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
Contact new employees and prepare on boarding sessions
• Participate in performance evaluation processes.
• Organize training, team meetings, and events as needed.
• Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees, explain human resources policies, and procedures .:
The intern will learn:
• Professional Communication Skills
• Personnel Function.
• Recruitment Process and selection
• Attention to details
• Coordination process
• Planning and organizing
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline
• Language: Good command of English language both written and spoken
• maximum age to apply: 25
• Fresh grade welcome to apply