NOW HIRING: “Full Time Graphic Designer” at Future Pharmaceutical industries (FPI). Why FPI? Future Pharmaceutical Industries (FPi) is an Egyptian pharmaceutical company committed to produce and secure the availability of safe and effective medicines for all. In joining FPi, you are given the opportunity to grow professionally through an environment that supports and provides you with the tools you need to learn and move forward in your career. We are committed to attract and retain highly talented employees.
Job Overview: create visual communications and be responsible for the process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree of applied arts is preferable, or any other degree.
· Experience: From (3-5) years in designing inserts, cartoon box and other stuff for pharmaceutical companies, additional experience in social media is preferred.
· Skills and Knowledge:
– Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Corel Draw.
– Very Good Command of written English and Arabic Languages
– High level of creativity, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
– Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Work Location: Between the Scientific Office at 5th Settlement and the Plant at Badr City
If interested, kindly send your updated CV with a recent photo and work samples & mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject
“Only potential candidates will be contacted”