“Financial Manager” is highly required for a real estate company.
· Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Developing long-term business plans based on the financial reports.
· Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
· Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
· Analyzing market trends and competitors.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance.
· Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
· Commercial and business awareness.
· Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
· Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
For those who are interested, please send the CV with mentioning the job title in the subject line.