- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
- Greet visitors, determine their needs and direct visitors to the appropriate staff member
- Pick up and deliver mails to the right destination
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and conference telephone calls
- Receive and deliver messages accurately and completely
- Monitor and direct incoming emails to appropriate department
- Handle employees' inquiries
- Keep office information up to date
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Perform other related duties, if requested
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant occupation.
- Good command of English language (Spoken and Written).
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Have a high commitment level.
- Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
- Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
1. A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
2. All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.