1- Full supervision of all the functions and staff of the Procurement Department and ensuring that the work is done regularly.
2 - Concluding agreements with suppliers and making sure to follow the policies and instructions issued by the company in this regard.
3- Monitor and negotiate commodity prices, payment dates and supply mechanisms
4- Follow up on any new items and contact suppliers in this regard
5- Propose any amendments to the procurement system, participate in setting the procurement policy and mechanism, and coordinate with other departments regarding the department's work
6- Old periodic reports on the progress of work and submit proposals in this regard.
7. Assist in preparing agreements, grants, notes, and letters, as needed.
8- Inform applicants of the status of all local applications until they are received.
9 - Coordination with other departments to ensure that purchase requests, supplier responses to quotations, and purchase orders are complete and clear.
10. Respond to the audit requirements on time and in a professional manner when this is necessary.
11. Collect information about the prices of goods and services whenever the budget is needed or for the purpose of planning.
12. Accelerate purchase orders and orders to meet urgent operational needs when necessary and within acceptable standards.
13 - Be wary of fraud in all purchases and follow the latest guidance to prevent fraud.
14. Help promote the use of new technologies and applications to improve the efficiency of the procurement process..
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience: Minimum 3 years.
• Communication skills: very good
• Computer Skills: Excellent performance of tasks using Microsoft Office.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com