Al-Rabat Business Group is seeking to hire a professional " Recruitment Specialist " by the following criteria:
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Accounts and give recruitment advice to management, supervisors and employees.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job opening.
- Assists the HR department in any needed tasks.
Professional / Academic requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree. (Any)
From 2 – 4 years of experience in the same position
Background about the Pharmaceutical or call center field
If you qualified for the above requirement, please send your
updated resume by mentioning “ Recruitment Specialist ” in the subject