A growing construction company is looking for a full-time Electromechanical Engineer:
- Reviewing MEPs drawings and specifications.
- Reviewing sub- contractors’ payments and authorizing them.
- Executing and supervising all electric and MEP work for all company projects according to
specification, cost and delivery dates.
- Supervising MEP subcontractors and solve all their problems.
- Preparing all billing records, invoices and marinating it.
- B.SC. DEGREE IN Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
- 8-10 years work experience in MEP projects (implementation)
- Previous experience in the Constructions field.
- Excellent Technical report writing capabilities..
- Good command of the English Language.
- Strong communication skills.
Project Location: New Administrative Capital
Benefits: Social insurance