TAX SENIOR ANALYST - FINANCE
Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
This role is designed to manage the domestic tax compliance function, evaluate the business model compliance, related parties transactions and operating processes and recommend strategies to ensure compliance from Tax & Business Model standpoints, save taxes, recover the tax receivables (if any). In addition to these duties, it is heavily involved in the review of direct and indirect taxes, TP guidelines and internal controls in order to ensure that the company meets the tax regulatory requirements and local accounting standards.
1. Prepare tax declarations and resolve issues identified during the declaration
preparation process to ensure accuracy of filings.
2. Manage all Tax audits and LERP (Legal Entities Reduction Program)
3. Ensure compliance with the Business Model and assess the local tax
implications of any restructuring
4. Lead the VAT Redemption plan
5. Organization (Provide the org with tax support/guidance)
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
We focus on development
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
Brand/Region/Global business units
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
Supply Chain Finance
Corporate Shared Services Finance
Research & Development Finance.
We are looking for:
• 2 - 3 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• SAP system experience is preferred
• Experience working in large public accounting firms or Multinational
Corporations (strongly preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word;
• Knowledge of Egyptian tax laws;
• Must be able to work within a cross cultural setting, negotiate diplomatically,
and function well under pressure;
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a team in difficult work
• Project Management
• External focus
• Developing people and the organization
• Analysis and Business problem solving
• Business planning and development
• Internal Controls and stewardship
Continuouscoaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
A competitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Finance & Accounting
Req No: FIN00005032