Oriental Weavers is now hiring
Lean Management System Manager
- Create The Oriental Weavers Manufacturing System based on lean manufacturing concepts and principals.
- Adopt the application of lean tools to suit the operation and manufacturing sited inside Oriental Weavers.
- Create a strong link between the implementation Lean Manufacturing tools and Continuous improvement projects and business result.
- Outline direction and deployment of the Lean framework to ensure consistent and rigorous application across the business in line with best practice.
- B.Sc. of Engineering or equivalent from reputable university
- 10 years at least practical experience in lean manufacturing systems out of them 3-5 years as managers in big or multinational organizations
- Conduct awareness and training session to technicians and supervisors and leaders and top management by himself is a must
- Building a new lean management system and create documented procedures himself is a must
- Certified lean manufacturing black belt is is a must, Certified Six Sigma black belt or equivalent is an optional
- Awareness of Continuous Improvement activities
Send your CV with job title in email subject