• University Degree.
• Good Appearance.
• Very good in English language.
• Very good in dealing with Excel, Word & Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills and has ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Hard worker & self motivated.
• From 0:2 years of experience.
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Responsible for reservations in hotels and booking air tickets.
• Responsible for events and conferences arrangements.
• Responsible for recruitment process.
• Working Days: 6 Days/Week (From Saturday till Thursday).
• Working Hours: Everyday from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM except Thursday from 9:00 AM till 3:00 PM.
• Salary from 4000 L.E: 5000 L.E / Month ( Basic Salary + Transportation allowance ).
• Incentive scheme.
• Company SIM Card.