_ Bsc. Of Engineering from a well recognized university.
_ Minimum 3years of experience in oil & gas filed
Job Duties :_
· Receives equipment/tools sent by customers to be repaired; and compares amount and description
· Prepares and maintains records of inspection; or in case of discrepancy, records number of defective items and informs the supervisor.
· Uses measurement equipment to inspect all manufactured and repaired equipment to ensure conformance with recognized standards (i.e., The American Petroleum Institute (API)), mechanical drawings and manufacturing technical specifications.
· On as needed basis, may go to customers’ facilities (yard) to perform equipment inspection.
· Tests and calibrates measurements of tools/instruments and compares their accuracy to company established standards and instrument’s manuals to ensure they are measuring correctly.
· Tests and Calibrates measurement tools in Alex Workshop base.
· Produces technical sketches and drawings to be used by the machine technicians for all machine shop work, based on customers’ requirements.