job responsibilities and qualifications:
· Prepares meeting’s agenda, minutes, and documentation.
· Handles all logistical travel arrangements for the CEO.
· Manages the daily calendar for the CEO and coordinating scheduled appointments.
· Prepares correspondence for the CEO and responding independently when needed.
· Maintains and establishes an updated filing system and database.
· Screens all incoming calls and corresponding personally when appropriate.
· Plans office layout, develops and controls office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs.
· Manages proactively the administration tasks.
· Handles all traveling arrangements internally and for certain external parties; from airline tickets, traveling expenses, hotel reservation & visa.
· Organizes and manages all top management meetings logistics and taking the minutes internally and externally.
· Bachelor of Business Administration is required.
· Worked as an Executive Secretary for the previous 3 years
· Very good in English: speaking and writing
· Ability to save important files and documents
· Knowledge of quality system