To contribute the development of new online, mCommerce and mobile payment technologies and to work with marketing, operation and support teams to enhance the consumer experience, solution security and to empower Etisalat with the up-to-date payment technologies and functionality.
Characterize issues reported, and providing timely solutions
- Provide second line support to business users
- Resourceful and able to start on project work with ambiguous and incomplete information.
- Develop payment product and services requested by business.
University Degree in the area of Information Technology or Telecommunication
- from 0 to 3 years of experience in software development . High programming and analytical skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of technology, particularly as related to mobile telecommunications networks, financial networks and financial services, and hardware.
- Secure coding and secure development process awareness
- Experience in online credit card ‘eCommerce’ and mobile payment ‘mCommerce’ products
- J2EE(Servlets, JSPs, etc.)
- Web Services(SOAP, REST)
- XML processing (JAXB, JSON, etc.)
- Basic Unix commands
- Experience working with Tomcat and/or Weblogic servers, Eclipse IDE, Subversion and Oracle DB.
Experience working with SOAP UI, Certificates.
- Unit testing using JUnit.