• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
• +7 years of experience is a must.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensures that the requirements of the project quality management system are established.
• Evaluates contractor’s, suppliers, manufacturers, and sub-contractor’s quality performance to ensure that they fulfill their quality system obligations.
• Liaises with the sub-contractors and supplier’s quality managers on issues concerning quality.
• Advises the quality director / project manager on all current quality matters, developments, and areas of concern.
• Implements the inspection & test plans requirements and coordinates with construction management to this end.
• Ensures compliance of works with applicable codes, standards, contracts, specifications through suitable examinations and testing.
• Checks all materials and equipment as delivered on site and ensures its compliance with approved materials and specification.
• Closely monitors & audits site activities.
Project Location: Sharm El-Sheikh.