- Knowledge of business, civil, labor, and commercial law.
- High Communication and negotiation Skills.
- High analytical, research and data collection skills.
- Effective business and legal writing and reporting skills.
- Very good computer skills
- Very good command of both English & Arabic.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details
- Follows up on the changes in legislation and regulation related directly or indirectly to the company activity.
- Conducts legal research in different fields of the law and communicating with other functions to review contracts and agreements.
- Coordinate with internal departments.
- Fills and keeps the legal department documents.
- Present the Company before Governmental entities.
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.).
- Issuance/renewal of work permits for foreigners.
Preferred Residence (Benisuef - Fayoum - Giza - West Cairo)