- Search for candidates through online service providers, social networks and referrals to create potential pool according to recruitment criteria.
- Screen CVs to select initial candidate for invitation to interview.
- Arrange interviews with potentials and create proper schedule to ensure meeting recruitment criteria and select potentials.
- Receive approvals for selected potentials from short listed with feedback from line manager for offer
- Handling Employment Fairs preparation and coordination (Registration, Booklet, Giveaways, Booth set
- Running up annual performance appraisal process ensures the compliance to the set time frames.
- Prepare training schedules & maintain training filling system and training e-library for the employees.
- handling all organization chart updates, and related job descriptions.
Job Qualifications / skills:
-BA/BSc degree is a must.
-2 to 5 years of experience in the same field is a must, preferably in industrial field.
-Excellent command of English language.
-HR Certificates will be a plus.