Team Leader for Personal Loans
with the following criteria:
· Minimum 3 Years of Experience in the same field.
· Pro-actively assist the assigned sales team to pursue major selling opportunities.
· Apply advanced coaching skills when required by putting time for it, building rapport, listen intently and asking for regular feedback.
· Conduct joint sales visits with each and every team member to asses the quality of work, propose corrective actions and follow up in order to progressively increase productivity and quality of sales (organize regular client reviews, client satisfaction and retention follow-ups).
· Obtain daily activity reports from the sales team members and use the data produced to control and track the overall sales indicators of the team.
· Organize regular sales meetings with the team members to follow their performance