- Monitor factory’s actual production vs. production plan, farm performance report, yield records and yield of out grower BU.
- Track & update farm’s inventory level and provide updates to capacity, manpower and supply constraints in collaboration with production & farm team.
- Conduct long-term farm capacity, farms phases & yield simulation, storage/capacity revision and no. of turns/day in line with volume evolutions guiding on new investment requirements and review status of new innovation products and highlight supply/ capacity potentials issues
- Review planning inputs from all entities and review variances and performance as appropriate and highlight key implications of forecast changes on seasonality products.
- Follow up on monthly production plan, ensure plan completion & highlight potentials problems
- Bachelor degree in commerce.
- 1-3 years of experience in operations planning.
- Previous related experience in same industry is preferable.